- • A.V. Club Chicago has assembled a list of Chicago-inspired songs they enjoy more than the new song commissioned by Chicago's tourism board.
- • The Reader's Luca Cimarusti has the deets on this year's Do-Division street festival, which includes the return of indie rockers Pinebender.
- • Windy City Rock's Andrew Hertzberg shares his thoughts on the new LP by Stephen Paul Smoker.
- • The Chicago Tribune was there this past Friday night to review JC Brooks and the Uptown Sound's first headline performance at the Metro.
- • WBEZ's Jim DeRogatis gives his take on the new album by local rootsy songstress Kelly Hogan.