Monday Afternoon Quick Fix runs every Monday afternoon to showcase the best of Chicago music news, views and stories from around the interwebs and blogosphere that we might have missed.
- • Windy City Rock reviewed the John Sullivan (of Loudmouth) show at the Mayne.
- • Time Out Chicago profiled Margot & The Nuclear So and So’s before their show at Lincoln Hall.
- • Gapers Block was at Schubas to catch The Dø and posted a sharp review stocked with some great pictures.
- • AV Club chatted with Justin Townes Earle about the various neighborhoods he’s called home - including Rogers Park.
- • Hidden Track’s B List focused on songs from Umphrey’s McGee guitarist Jake Cinninger’s side project Ali Baba's Tahini.
- Posted by
Andrew Kahn in:
- Tagged as:
Ali Baba's Tahini, AV Club, Gaper's Block, Hidden Track, Jake Cinninger, John Sullivan, Justin Townes Earle, Lincoln Hall, Loudmouth, Margot & The Nuclear So and So’s, Mayne, Rogers Park, Schubas, The Dø, Time Out Chicago, Umphrey's McGee, Windy City Rock