Monday Afternoon Quick Fix runs every Monday afternoon to showcase the best of Chicago music news, views and stories from around the interwebs and blogosphere that we might have missed.
- • Check out Windy City Rock’s audio interview with local duo Chew Heart.
- • Greg Kot over at the Tribune and Jim DeRogatis over at Vocalo.org shared their respective thoughts on the Mayor Daley years.
- • Complex posted an in-depth discussion with Lupe Fiasco focusing mostly on what’s in store for the future.
- • Liz Phair appears on Matador Records’ impressive and rather bad-ass “Matador at 21” six-CD charity box set and double vinyl package.
- • CHIRP got the chance to chat with experimental folk musician Sam Amidon before his gig at Old Town.
- Posted by
Andrew Kahn in:
- Tagged as:
Chew Heart, CHIRP, Complex, Greg Kot, Jim DeRogatis, Liz Phair, Lupe Fiasco, Matador, Mayor Daley, Old Town School of Folk Music, Sam Amidon, Windy City Rock